If news of Lindsay Lohan‘s latest DUI bust or Joseline Hernandez‘s most recent ratchet tweet gets your pulse pounding and your brain buzzing, we want you on our team!
Gossip On This (GOT) is proud to announce an open call for writing talent to join our growing staff, beginning in January 2013.
We are seeking writers who bring edge, humor and personality to the table while adhering to a standard of quality, accuracy and credibility. (Just because we’re a “gossip” site doesn’t mean we’ll post just anything.)
The ideal GOT writer/contributor should be well versed in the area(s) you would like to cover, and you should also understand the importance of deadlines. The most important thing, however, is that you can write, and that you can tell an interesting, accurate and funny story.
We are specifically looking for writers/contributors in, or near, the following metropolitan cities: New York City, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Miami and UK/London — but if you’re a good writer, even in the deepest of the boondocks, and you have 24/7/365 access to the Internet, then we’re looking for you too!
If you are interested in writing for Gossip On This, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
1. Your full name, age and gender
2. Your location
3. Previous writing/blogging/journalism experience (if any)
4. At least 3-5 links to your best work online (if any)
5. At least 3-5 writing samples (if you don’t have anything posted online)
6. Whether or not you are currently enrolled in college, and are looking for college credit
7. A brief paragraph about yourself and what you think you can bring to GOT